This colorful dress is perfect for a summer cocktail party look.
This cocktail dress features a classy boat neckline with small cap sleeves. The large open back keyhole accentuates the right amount of skin while the lavender floral print on a vibrant pink will draw eyes. A belt the waist shows off your shape. We love how the full knee length skirt is pleated so that it looks great on women of all shapes and sizes.
Top off your bright floral inspiration with an island influenced cocktail.
You will need -
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggerspiced rum
- 1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggercoconut-flavored rum
- 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup
- 3 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 2 fluid ounces orange juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In a cocktail mixer full of ice, combine the spiced rum, coconut rum, grenadine, pineapple juice and orange juice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into glass full of ice. Enjoy!
Recipe from: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/mai-tai/