There are many events and gatherings bridal party members will plan and attend leading up to the wedding day. Some created strictly for adult fun while others will be more children friendly. With so many opportunities to celebrate pending nuptials there are many options for food and drinks that a bride & groom can choose including a juice truck. Juice trucks are the next big spin off for special events organized by the health conscious bride. Hiring a mobile juice truck offers something fresh, tasty, and healthy that the little shakers to the big movers can enjoy.
Outdoor tent weddings can be outfitted with a juice truck while indoor weddings can have a juice bar. No matter the theme, season, or hour, fresh fruits and vegetables in living juices are a welcome surprise for any palette. A choice to offer cold pressed, fresh squeezed juices, smoothies, and shakes are a great fit for the vegan and non-vegan guest alike. Children at your event aren't left out by offering specialized, kid-approved options. Juices, smoothies, shakes, salads, wraps, and raw treats are sure to leave your guests energized and looking forward to the next family gathering. Here are a few more reasons why choosing a juice truck is a great option:
1. You've spent months dieting and exercising so you can fit into the dress of your dreams. Having a living juice bar at your special occasion willhelp ensure you GLOW during the ceremony AND honeymoon!!!
2. Soda makes you bloated, not a good look while in your best digs. Fresh juice makes mimosas and sex on the beach taste much better without the guilt of the empty calories and damaging processed sugar and sugar substitutes.
3. Who wouldn't want a juice truck at their wedding??? It's fun, it's convenient, it's easy on the budget, it's liberating. The guests can come out when they get ready to drink, dance a little, shoot the breeze and allow the happy couple more time to gaze into each other's eyes or catch some shut eye without everyone staring down their throats. (it has been a long day after all)
4. Vegan and vegetarian brides love it but meat eaters crave it after they realize they don't have to have pigs in a blanket washed down by high calorie beverages. Don’t worry; your crazy uncle won't miss a beat.
5. You can have custom drinks created to please multiple palettes, and to match the colors of the event provided the season permits; It’s your wedding day, go ahead and get FRESH!
Written for Bridal Tribe by Tamika Archer.
Tamika is the Co-Owner and Founder of I'll Drink To That! Fountain of Juice